The heated competition for a once in a lifetime opportunity to receive a postcard from Hursley has been won with a last minute entry of an impressive 6807 miles!
Congratulations Martin, the postcard will be on its way from this marvellous antique letter box the next time I walk past it!
Commiserations to everyone else who entered:
- The prize for first entry goes to Jo
- Pete’s promise of an entry from Antarctica which never arrived!
- Wooden spoon goes to Nick for not being any further from Hursley than Jo!
- Wearing the yellow jersey for most of the race was Kelly
- Andy, who had plenty of time to travel somewhere remote, but didn’t
- It could have been the winning entry, unfortunately Richard couldn’t hang on in New Zealand long enough
- And of course Martin with his dramatic last minute entry
Thank you to everyone who took part; you made the competition far more successful than I was expecting!
(The judges decision is final!)
Fantastic. That is all. :)
All I can say is, this deserves 5 stars.
I totally agree with these votes: devastating, decisive and pure:- this blog is them all!