Reentry from honeymoon to real life was softened a bit by this…
…which was waiting for us when we got home this morning. Looks like the cake fairy got in while we were away! And the milk fairy had restocked the fridge so we could start making up for missed tea without any shopping delays!
It’s been a fantastic September so far, but it’s not over yet. The rest of the month I will mostly be:
- Going back to work tomorrow- urg!
- Catching up (what’s been happing the last few weeks? Anything interesting?)
- Writing lots of thank you letters
- Looking at wedding photos
- Looking at honeymoon photos
- Finding out why @jthouse is frozen
- Working on my second CurrentCost development board circuit (this time sensing pipe temperature- any clues?!) inspired by the homecamp blog
- Taking things apart
- Going to another wedding!
- Other stuff I’ll find out about when I risk looking at my inbox in the morning
But first, of course, I’ll be eating cake! (And sleeping!)