I’ve been having a closer look at the Code Generation event programme since my booking was confirmed. I can’t quite decide between a few of the sessions, but at the moment I think I’m most likely to choose these:
- Can UML-Based Code Generation Be Efficient?
- Mixing Diagram, Tree, Text, Table and Form editors to build a Kick-Ass Modeling Workbench
- Model Driven Development beyond Code Generation
- Designing an Extensible High Integrity System Using Model Driven Development
- Why program by hand in five days what you can spend five years of your life automating?
- WebRatio – how to get to 100% code generation and infinite virtuous cycles – an interactive session
- Cross-Platform Mobile Development with DSLs
- Generating Graphical DSLs
- Modelling the User Interface
That could change though, so I’d be interested to hear any recommendations. Unfortunately I won’t be there for the full conference, so don’t mention day 3!
Now I just need to organise somewhere to stay, and work out the chances of being able to park in Cambridge!