More than a year seems to have vanished somewhere since I left MDM for new adventures with Watson. It’s even been a few months since the new Conversation service first appeared on Bluemix, along with the tools I’ve been helping to build.
If you’re interested in Watson Conversation, or just curious about what I’ve been up to for the last year, these are a few blog posts which I’ve come across which explain everything better than I could:
A trilogyAn awesome saga on how to build bots from Simon Burns (if you don’t read any others, read these!) Another great trilogyMore great posts, this time from Simon O’Doherty
- Build a chat bot in ten minutes with Watson
- Getting started with Watson Conversation in 6 simple steps
- Watson Conversation over SMS
- How To Build a Recipe Slack Bot Using Watson Conversation and Spoonacular API
- Watson Conversation with Alchemy Entity Extraction
- Create your Slack bot with Conversation API & Node-RED
- Automating creation of ChatBot dialog using the new IBM Watson Conversation service
This thing seems pretty popular, so there are videos too!
There are even a few GitHub repositories:
And of course, tweets
If you’re building something with Watson Conversation, I’d love to hear about it! And finally, if you have any tips or tricks that you could share, I’m trying to collect some for a conversation-starter project on GitHub.
Updated: lots more links!