Home Camp is next weekend so I though it was about time I put something marginally less pointless on my House page; there’s now a quick summary of what I’ve played with so far, instead of the old experimental graphs that were starting to gather dust. Looking forward to getting a few more ideas to add to the list on Saturday.
Update: Unfortunately I wasn’t able to stay the whole day, although I’m very please I made it to the start and still got back in time for Howards wedding. Thanks to the internet, I’ve been catching up on what I missed. In no particular order, here’s a selection of links I’ve found interesting so far:
- Phoebe’s Jottings from homecamp
- Tom’s post covering demand shifting (the first bit of homecamp I missed)
- Real time operational data from the national grid (a.k.a. how many people are making a nice cup of tea)
- How balanced is the UK grid at the moment? Not something I’ve ever asked, but an interesting answer even so.
- Flashy photo board from yellowpark
- And last but by no means least, Nicholas has a good post with clips from the live streaming.
There’s plenty more to keep up with on the friendfeed HomeCamp room.